I live near Barren River Lake and enjoy everything that it has to offer.
I have been a journalist for over 30 years and taught journalism for over 20 years. I enjoy writing about the opportunities that the river and the lake and its surrounding communities offer both visitors and residents alike.
I hope that you will enjoy this blog and take advantage of the many things that Mother Nature, Barren River, Barren River Lake, and their surrounding communities have to offer.
In addition to BarrenRiverblog.com, you can also follow us on Twitter at BarrenRiverblog and as a Facebook Group; BarrenRiverblog.
To tell us what you think of BarrenRiverblog.com or to share information or pictures, send them to BarrenRiverblog@gmail.com
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Sponsor of BarrenRiverblog.com.
– All sponsorships measure 160 x160 pixels (2.1 inch square).
– They appear in the left column of the blog.
– Their arrangement will be randomly rearranged by the computer program.
– Rate: $120 year ($10 mo.) contract (pre-paid).
– Rate: $20 mo. if less than one year contract (pre-paid).
– May include logo, photo, text or combination.
– Submitted sponsorships should be in JPG (JPEG) format.
– Sponsorships may be linked to a home site.
– BarrenRiverblog.com reserves the right to reject any sponsorship.
– For more information, send an email to BarrenRiverblog@gmail.com