Port Oliver Recreation Area- March 12, 2011


  1. Helen Crowe says:

    How do you reserve picnic shelter and the fee that is charged

    • Clay says:

      The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers oversees the Port Oliver Recreation Area, as well as the rest of the recreation areas surrounding Barren River Lake. I talked to the Corps office, and unfortunately, you can not reserve the shelter. It is on a first-come, first-serve basis. The Army Corps of Engineers office next to the dam may be reached at 270-646-2055.

Leave a Reply